Khidmat Card Program
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, started the Punjab Khidmat Card Program. Its goal is to help people in need across the province by giving them money and other assistance. Poor people can get help from this program, which provides money, access to education, loans for starting a business, and important tools for disabled people.
Table of Contents
Every three months, the program gives 3600 rupees to people who are qualified through ATM cards. Also, pregnant women get 12,000 rupees every six months, which makes sure that they can live in many towns and rural areas of Punjab. The program is mostly for people who are registered with the Benazir Income Support Program. To make it easier for people to get involved, the registration and eligibility requirements have been loosened.
How to Register for the Khidmat Card Program
- Visit the Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) Official WebsiteSelect ‘Apply for Punjab Khidmat Card’
- Complete the Online Form
- Submission and Qualification
Checking Punjab Khidmat Card Balance Online
Steps to Verify Your Balance:
- Visit the Punjab Ki Khitwa Program Official Website
- Select ‘Check Balance’
- Enter Your Details
- Submit and View Balance
Benefits and Initiatives of the Khidmat Card Scheme
- Financial help is given to people who are qualified.
- Prizes of 200,000 rupees for people who qualify.
- Giving loans to small businesses and people going to trade school.
- Making sure that disabled people can get medical tools, like wheelchairs.
The Punjab Khidmat Card Program gives people who don’t have much a beacon of hope by giving them financial security, educational chances, and basic necessities. The simplified registration method and online balance checking make it easy to get benefits, which shows that the program is committed to helping everyone who needs it.