The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) is there to help people in Pakistan who need money. They’ve made it easier to sign up online so more people who need help can get it.
Table of Contents
How BISP Online Registration Works
The form for BISP is now available for new people. If you sign up, you could get 9 thousand rupees from the government. This has been going on since June 19, 2013, and it helps people who sign up.
BISP Online Registration Requirements
Some people who needed this help weren’t getting it. So, they made some changes. Shazia Murri talked about a new way to sign up, called NSER Dynamic Registration, to help those who were missing out.
How to Register for BISP
If you want to join BISP, here’s what you need to do:
- Put your National Identity Card (NIC) number and a code in the form.
- After you send the form, they’ll tell you if you can get the money.
- If you’re eligible, go to the nearest Ehsaas center to get 9000 rupees.
NSER Dynamic Registration
For some people who need to do NSER Dynamic Registration:
- Visit the Benazir Income Support Program Tehsil Office.
- They’ll take all your info to sign you up.
- After you sign up, make sure you still qualify.
You have two ways to see if you can get help:
- Put your NIC number and code online to quickly know if you can get help.
- If online doesn’t work, text your NIC number to 8171 to check if you can get help.
BISP is a big help for people who need money. By following these steps, you can make sure you qualify for this important aid.
Remember, BISP is there to help those who need it. Just follow these steps to get the assistance you need.